- Reservations are not required – keep in mind classes do fill up.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your class starts.
- We’re a barefoot studio. Our practice rooms have padded floors.
- Please be on your mat at the start of class.
- Bring a mat and water bottle or rent/purchase them at the studio.
- We like to keep our practice rooms quite and technology free. Classes are a great opportunity to disconnect!
- New students enjoy your first week for $20!
Meet you on the mat.
Out of respect for all students, we have a strict no-late policy. We strongly encourage all students to be in-class 5 minutes before the class start time. We understand life (and traffic) sometimes get in the way, however, we do not allow students to enter class after it starts.
Yes! All of our classes are all-level and approachable for everyone.
Absolutely not! We’ll meet you on the mat – wherever you are at.
All of our classes are heated (85-90°) to hot (100-103°).
First time students should arrive at least 15 minutes before class. We encourage all students to arrive at least 10 minutes before class.
All of our studios have complimentary showers and locker rooms. Bath towels are available for rent.